Tuesday, July 12, 2016

July 12th

Yesterday, we went to the Year of China dinner at Panda Cuisine we got to watch them play some Chinese instruments and we also learned how to sing happy birthday in Chinese!

We also had our first GUK 101 class and we discovered our true color by taking a short personality quiz. This activity helped me realize how different each person is and I really enjoyed talking with other people that have the same personality as me. 


Today, we toured the Johnson Center and we got to do yoga and climb the rock wall! These pictures I took at the top of the rock wall and I think they are really cool!

2 comments:

  1. What a great photo! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Alisha! Make sure to keep us updated regularly via your blog!

    ReplyDelete